A Reflection

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Klubpenguin1, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Klubpenguin1

Klubpenguin1 Newbie

Hi everyone. This is mostly for old staff, maybe others that knew me.

Eximius UHC is something I will never forget. This server and the people on it have made such a huge impact on my life. My life changed completely because of this server and the people I met on it. There were negatives and positives, but all in all I met some of my best friends even to this day on this server.

When I started playing, I mostly just lost UHC’s. Eventually I tried out survival and I fell in love. The community was so different from any other server. I made friends quickly and became a well known member of the server. I was friends with most people and had no hard feelings with anyone. I would play all day and all night and have the best time.

Eventually I became a staff member and it was amazing. I had so much fun with the staff, making even more friends. One day on another server I made a mistake with friends which got me demoted. At the time I reacted terribly. I became extremely toxic to the staff and the server in all. I said some bad things and lost a lot of my friendships and respect.

Since Eximius has shut down, I’ve looked back on this and regretted it all. Eximius was my favorite server and I had gotten myself banned, etc. I left on a very bad note. I apologize to anyone I affected in the past. I’ve grown so much from then and realize how truly wrong I reacted in the situation. I loved and still love the server and I regret so much how I acted.

So again, I’m sorry. I hope this post doesn’t get taken down, as I am not the same person I was.

-KlubPenguin (ItaliaMC) (italia54115)

• Friendly Friendly x 2

2. Registered users do not see advertisement. Register or Login.
  3. Kcoop920

Kcoop920 Newbie

you da best <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1

Registered users do not see advertisement. Register or Login.